Talented artist, photographer, and Renaissance man Bob Evans will be your guide to the wonderful world of Photoshop! Over the three weeks you’ll learn a wealth of valuable skills. The classes meet on Sunday mornings from 10am to noon.
Topics to be covered:
• Why edit an image?
• Basic intro to editing-
• Common global adjustments
• Color balance
• Image size/resolution
Moving on to more advanced:
• Move/replace/delete objects
• Local adjustments
• Converting to b/w
• Familiar with computers
• Have access to Photoshop or a similar program (GIMP, PS Elements, Pixelmator Pro etc)
• For those who don’t yet have Photoshop, note that the combination of PS/Lightroom/20GB storage is $9.99/month
• Ideally you would have this installed on a laptop that you could bring with them but not essential
• Familiar with basic terminology: exposure, raw files, color balance, contrast, histogram, etc.
$30 for all three classes
Sunday, May 13, 2018 10am-noon
Sunday, May 20, 2018 10am-noon
Sunday, June 9, 2018 10am-noon
BVAA Alternatives Uxbridge Community Gallery
5 South Main Street
Uxbridge, MA 01569
There is a TON of free parking immediately next to this building. It is fully and easily handicapped accessible.
BVAA Alternatives Uxbridge Community Art Gallery Information
This class is open to the public. It is open to all ages.
Please make sure you register beforehand – spaces are limited
To register, please use the BVAA Registration Form
To learn more about Bob Evans and to view his gallery: