The Morini Gallery at the MMAS is having a show in spring 2017 with the theme “Abandoned Lost or Forgotten”
From their press release:
• Artists may enter up to five (5) images. Each entry must include a title, price and size (maximum 60”).
• To submit works for consideration, email image files to Rebecca at firstname.lastname@example.org no later than December 5, 2016.
• Please name files using your last name first and then the title (For example: LastnameTitle.jpg).
• Files must be 150 dpi, 6” on the shortest side and no larger than 2MG.
• There is no entry fee for this exhibit; however there is a $10 non-refundable hanging fee for each work accepted. The Gallery will retain a 25% commission on works sold, which is considered a tax deductible donation to MMAS.
• Once your work is accepted, please fill in an entry form which can be found HERE and bring it with you, along with your framed pieces and the hanging fee, on one of the drop-off dates below.
• Accepted work must be framed appropriately with frames that are in good condition. Frames should be wired approx. 1/3 of the way down from the top of the piece. No plastic frames, plexi or saw tooth hangers. We will not accept work that does not meet these guidelines.
• All those whose works have been accepted will be asked to bring something for the opening reception (appetizers, desserts, cheese/crackers, etc.)
The show runs January 14th – March 26th, 2017.
Address: 377 N Main St, Mansfield, MA 02048