The Spring Bull Gallery is a delightful gallery in Newport. Rhode Island. Many of our BVAA members have participated in shows there.
In February 2020 they have an open call to artists for their upcoming show “Favorite Views and Places”.
THE DEADLINE TO SUBMIT IS WEDNESDAY FEBRUARY 26 2020.
Exhibition: March 7 – April 18, 2020
Opening Reception: Saturday, March 7, 2020 5:00-7:00 pm
Here are the details for this show. Contact the Spring Bull Gallery with any questions!
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
Favorite Views and Places
Show off your favorite places to play or to party,
to rest or to ramble, or to contemplate the beauty of nature …
EXHIBIT DATES: March 7 – April 18, 2020
OPENING RECEPTION: March 7, 2020 5:00-7:00 pm
GALLERY NIGHTS: March 13, 2020 and April 9, 2020 5:00-8:00 pm
JURY FOR ENTRY:
Submission for “Favorite Views & Places” must be completed online via Smarter Entry
Submission Start Date: Sunday, February 16, 2020 12:00:00 AM (EST)
Submission End Date: Wednesday, February 26, 2020 11:59:00 PM (EST)
Acceptance Notification Date: February 28, 2020
Juror’s Awards will be announced at the Opening.
DROP OFF DATES FOR ACCEPTED WORKS*:
Saturday, February 29th, Sunday March 1st,
Wednesday March 4th and Thursday, March 5th
12:00 to 4:30 pm
PICK UP DATES: Sunday, April 19th – Wednesday April 22nd 12:00 – 4:30 pm
• Please Note above drop off and pick up dates – no exceptions without prior approval from Spring Bull Gallery. If you plan to ship the entry, please call the gallery for shipping instructions.
• Exhibitors may submit up to three original works in any medium
(excluding photography, laser prints, or computer generated)
• Size not to exceed 175” overall perimeter including frame.
• Artwork must be professionally presented, ready to hang with proper wiring, name of artist, and title of work marked on back. [no sawtooth hangers, clip-on, scratched or damaged frames accepted]
• Framed works on paper must be under glass or acrylic glazing
• White or off-white mats are highly recommended
• Works on stretcher bars must be properly stretched and wired for hanging
• Framing is optional for gallery wrapped or cradled panels
• All entries must be for sale and will remain on exhibit until the show closing date
1 Entry $25, $15 for each additional entry
Payment is made at the time of submission through Smarter Entry
Gallery sales commission is 35% for each work sold.
PLEASE NOTE: Artworks are not insured by SBG. Artists should maintain their own insurance while work is on SBG premises. Although we take the utmost care of all works submitted, SBG is not responsible for any damage incurred after drop off. All packing material must be taken away by the artist upon drop off. SBG retains the right to reproduce images of your work for publicity for the exhibition.
*Your entry in this exhibition constitutes agreement with the above terms.
To help promote attendance, SBG provides announcement cards at the time of drop-off for personal distribution to friends and fans.
Follow us on Facebook and Instagram (#springbullgallery).
You might see one of your entries for this exhibit posted there.
We look forward to your participation and welcome your support of Spring Bull Gallery.