We discussed the following during the board meeting 2/20/14:
– shifting some event responsibility from Carol, treasurer, to someone else. Including PR relations and event planning.
– a review of upcoming BVAA and existing invites to events, Milford TV, Grafton Arts Festival and Spirit of Blackstone.
– BVAA Spring Show announced at the Milford Public Library April 25, 26. Judy has the task of food for this event. A detailed general emailed is needed
– a need for a event task list ( I will work on this)
– a need for an event art sign out sheet,confirmation or having the artist print thier own label and sheet after submission email confirmation
– possible future classes of zentangle and drawing
– placing flyers or poster at the Northbridge Home Show
– the amount of $ 25. for facebook advertising was approved -Lisa
– a BVAA tweeter account is active, a google+ account to follow and done, Lisa, Bob
– more space is needed for canvases during the next class/meeting for March 18 possible at the senior center, Pam
I am sure have forgot something
Thank you, Charlene