Something artistic to ponder. Should the ‘bull’ artist’s original intent always be preserved? I.e. does adding the girl statue change how people view the bull statue?
Awesome news! A stolen Norman Rockwell painting has been recovered & brought home!
Great news – two beautiful stolen Van Gogh paintings are now back on display in Amsterdam
Lisa just finished her new book on Pinterest for Authors Artists & Entrepreneurs. Let us know if you can beta-read! A beta-reader looks over a book during its final polishing stage and offers feedback & suggestions.
Lisa has just finished writing a new book on Flickr for authors, artists & entrepreneurs. Let us know if you’d like to beta-read it to give her feedback, before she makes her final version! This goes with her existing books on Instagram and Twitter.
The BVAA now has a SnapChat account! Please friend us!
Also, what would you like to see us post? Let us know! Do you use SnapChat? How do you use it?
Give the gift of creativity! Only $25 for a gift membership to the BVAA. It’s the perfect way to inspire friends & family!
Cute gifts – tshirts mugs teddy bears – all celebrating & supporting local artists! Take a look!
The BVAA now has 800 followers on Pinterest! Come join the pinning fun!
Here’s instructions on how to use pinterest as an artist –
President Bob Evans announced:
- The Fall show in Uxbridge is underway
- Calendar voting will begin soon
- 11/14 Uxbridge tapestry entries must be in
- 10/19 Dustin Neece is in Concord at 10:30
- 10/25 Macabre show will start
- Lisa Shea has written a book on Twitter that she is offering at no charge
- We are removing our work from Whitensville Antiques. The owner has other less expensive artwork she would like to display. We continue to have a good relationship and may do something with smaller more affordable works in the future.
- Jay at the Grafton Inn has agreed to accept all of the work submitted online and will not charge commission on any sales. Dropoff is this weekend.
- 11/5 The first Claflin Symphony Orchestra performance. Set up is Friday and take-down is Sunday at 8am. Work can be dropped off before 11/4.
- 11/26 Small Shop Saturday at Alternatives from 10-4:00. Bins, cards, etc are welcome. We need a Santa Costume.
Lisa Shea presented a fun hands-on demonstration of Gelli printing.