The BVAA has engaged in a partnership with Whitinsville Art and Antique Center located at 202 Church Street in Whitinsville. They have a section of their store that we will be able to use to sell artwork from and they are getting good traffic, especially at the weekends.
As this is not like our usual shows and the store would like to sell the items we are changing our system slightly.
- Opening reception Saturday 25th June, 2016
- Duration through end of September then change out for holiday season which will run through end of December
- Subject matter: Preference is for local interest and pictorial in nature.
- As this is not an exhibition, all items must be for sale
- Painting, photography, 2D and 3D artwork is accepted
- Maximum of three pieces
- Sales price to be less than $300
- Gallery will collect 30% commission
- Payment of sales tax is the responsibility of the artist
- All pieces to be wired and framed
- Depending upon the level of interest we may have to limit the number of participants
- Please send the following info to email@example.com by 11th June
- Photo of your artwork in jpg format, maximum file size of 1MB
- Artists bio
- In the event that we do not have enough space then the BVAA and the store will determine which items to accept.
- If any pieces are rejected then the artist will be given preferential placement for the next session.
- We will advise whether your artwork has been accepted by 18th June
This looks like a great opportunity to sell artwork to the local community and we encourage everyone to participate.